Monday, August 16, 2010

There Are Aliens Among Us

Super Hero In Training (LC) Log: August 16 the year 2010 1100 hours

We are here in a room surrounded by desks and school supplies.  Its a futuristic Classroom, that only a few J17 Aliens (Students Set Apart, to save and empower lives. John 17:16) are chosen to attend. The computer systems are running A-OK, with more than enough Dilithiam Crystals to sustain us for our 270 day journey.  Thanks to Mr. Justin (dad), our handy Computer Technical Genius, we now have 3 of these fabulous devices. At one point, I had to insist he get more surfing energy to the futuristic class, so he's researching providers as we speak. We are expecting a delivery from a galaxy traveler from the UPS alliance. Once this package is recieved, the oldest of the J17 Aliens will be able to start her studies.

Today we are really looking forward to a Meet the Teacher and Student picnic. We will let you know how it goes! We hope to see you there.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! We are getting the computer today and 4 boxes tomorrow - supplies? Hmmm. We will see. It's going to be like Christmas around here this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Every time a box arrives, it is definately like Christmas around here. I have to slow them down a bit, and make sure to inventory everything. The supplies are top notch. We are very impressed so far.

    The things you need to supply, depending on grade level, are awesome as well. Seriously, beans, rope, cups etc, its fabulous!

    I have 3 in, one in elementary, one in Junior High and one in High school. This should get interesting!

    How many kids do you have attending this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cleverly written and amusing as well. I am in the process of making another blog. I have oen started from a few years ago, but I would like to make one just for schooling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love it...so do you supplement writing skills with your own wit and humor? Looking forward to our new year, new school, new positive outlook and such! Our computers and books are here, but we are struggling to figure out where the best place is to set them bad boys up :0). Apparently, I do NOT supplement my kids writing :0)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have 4 in - I don't do thing s slowly; apparently I go all in feet first! This is the first year for CA in Michigan so I too am very nervous - I just want to do right by my kids. We have 3 boys - in grades K, 2, and 4 and our daughter who will be in 7th grade.
    -Liesl

    ReplyDelete